Coppabella Wind Farm is committed to ensuring the responsible and compliant implementation of the project throughout the construction, operations and decommissioning phases. This commitment addresses the social and environmental impacts of the project through the application of:
- specific management plans
- targeted procedures and processes
- consultation with local community and government agencies
- ongoing review and monitoring to ensure:
- achievement of the required performance objectives
- compliance with the development consent conditions and environment protection licence
- identification of any areas requiring improved management, and
- corrective measures as applicable.
Potential social and environmental impacts has been comprehensively assessed. The development consent sets out conditions for the project. Our management system includes a broad range of measures to mitigate potential impacts and ensure compliance with all development consent conditions.
Our environmental management is incorporated into all aspects of the project’s delivery. Environmental processes and systems will be regularly reviewed to ensure responsible implementation of the project.
Key elements of our environmental management system include:
- Environmental Management Strategy
- employee awareness training and site inductions
- site specific procedures, guidelines and reporting framework, and
- specific management plans required by the development consent.
Approved Management Plans
The project approval includes requirements for management plans to be prepared for the project and be provided on the website.
Management plans relating to the construction and operational stages of the project will be provided as the project progresses to the relevant phase.