Coppabella Wind Farm is committed to the Southern Tablelands community and to strengthening relationships with the local community. The project team aims to keep an open dialogue with the local residents, stakeholders and the wider community to ensure successful exchange of information, consultation and engagement.
Coppabella Wind Farm has developed an Stakeholder and Community Engagement Plan. The program of consultation is ongoing and will continue through construction and operation phases of the wind farm. It will include activities such as:
- operation of the Community Consultative Committee
- regular project updates through newsletters, media releases, advertorials and this website
- responding to any enquiries
- engaging with near neighbours of the project, local councils and government agencies
- opening of a shop front in the local area to provide a central information hub, and
- one on one meetings as required.